Awesome deals for your Second Life.
$250L and under.
Blogging Second Life since 2008.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Cart Sale

Put me in the middle of a Halloween shop and I will spend ALL of my money. Halloween isn't a National Holiday, but it really should be. In fact, make the entire week Halloween and I'll be in heaven.

So, naturally, when I heard that there was a Halloween Cart sale going on, I teleported right over to check out all the goodies and spend all my Lindens.

Here's some pics of what they are offering.
 
Naturally, the sale ends Oct. 31st.

(Teleport link at bottom of post.)

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.

Click image to enlarge.




Teleport: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prescott/109/29/21




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...